WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
If, upon visiting our Site, your use is limited to browsing our Site, we will not collect any personal information from you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, we may request personal information from you (“User”) at all other times (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information”). For example:
- If you enroll in any and all Services we provide, we may ask that you provide us with certain personal information, including, your first name, last name, email address, credit card number, expiration date, mailing address, and telephone number.
- If you decide to purchase any products or services from us, we will collect Personal Information about you. Your credit card information will be transferred to E-Merchant Solutions for processing. E-Merchant Solutions (as discussed in more detail below) employs a variety security and risk management technologies to facilitate secure on-line transactions and to protect your credit information. You can find more information about E-Merchant Solutions at https://www.merchante-solutions.com/privacy-policy/
- If you post to our discussion forums, we will ask that you provide us with your name, e-mail address, and password.
- If you want to enter any sweepstakes, contests or promotions sponsored by us or by one of our business partners, we will need your name, e-mail address and other information as may be required by the rules of the specific contest.
- If you choose to participate in a customer survey conducted by us or by one of our business partners, we may ask for your name, e-mail address and other information as may be required by the particular survey.
- If you report a problem or submit a customer review, we will ask that you provide your name, e-mail address, membership number, address, phone number and fax number. Should you contact us for any reason other than to report a problem and/or submit a review, we may also keep a record and/or copy of your correspondence with us.
Like most websites, we use automatic data collection technology when you visit the Site to record information that identifies your computer, to track your use of our Site, and to collect certain basic information about you and your surfing habits. This information includes information about your operating system, your IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, keywords, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of a website you visit, and similar information concerning your use of the Site and the Services (the “Usage Information”).
We collect this Usage Information by using cookies and pixel tags (also called web beacons or clear gifs). Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of website users. You can reject cookies by following the directions provided in your Internet provider’s “help” file. If you reject cookies, you may still visit the Site, but may not be able to use some areas of the Site and/or the Services.
We do not collect Personal Information in this way, but if you’ve provided us with Personal Information, we may associate that information with the information that is collected automatically. Automatic data collection may be performed on our behalf by our services providers.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- To respond to your requests and to provide you with the Services;
- To respond to your inquiries and contact you about changes to the Site and/or the Services;
- To send you notices (for example, in the form of e-mails, mailings, and the like) regarding products or services you are receiving, and for billing and collection purposes;
- To send you information we think you may find useful or that you have requested from us;
- To enhance and improve the Site or the Service, such as through personalized features and content;
- To analyze the use of the Site and the Service and the people visiting to improve our content and Site and the Service;
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our policies, or as otherwise required by law;
- For any other purposes disclosed at the time the information is collected or to which you consent; and
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
WHO DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO?
We do not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
We, like many businesses, sometimes hire other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples include mailing information, maintaining databases, hosting services, and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function, which may include Personal Information.
If we or all or substantially all of our assets are acquired, we expect that the information that we have collected, including Personal Information, would be transferred along with our other business assets. We may disclose your Personal Information and Usage Information to government authorities and to other third parties when compelled to do so by government authorities, at our discretion, or otherwise as required by law, including but not limited to in response to court orders and subpoenas. We may also disclose your Personal Information and Usage Information when we have reason to believe that someone is or may be causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, other users of this Site, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
DO WE SELL OR RENT YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
No, as a general rule, we do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. If and whenever we intend to share your personally identifiable information with a third party (other than to a business partner as provided herein), you will be notified at the time of data collection or transfer, and you will have the option of not permitting the transfer. However, we may from time to time rent or sell demographic information in the aggregate that does not contain your personally identifiable information.
HOW CAN YOU UPDATE, CORRECT, OR DELETE YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
Except during the course of any Services we provide to you, you may update, correct, edit, or delete your Personally Information at any time by sending an e-mail request to email@example.com.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California’s “Shine the Light” law permits customers in California to request certain details about how certain types of their information are shared with third parties and, in some cases, affiliates, for those third parties’ and affiliates’ own direct marketing purposes. Under the law, a business should either provide California customers certain information upon request or permit California customers to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing.
Priano may share personal information as defined by California’s “Shine the Light” law with third parties and/or affiliates for such third parties’ and affiliates’ own direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and wish to obtain information about our compliance with this law, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must include “California Privacy Rights Request” in the first line of the description and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. Please note that the Company is not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the provided e-mail address or mail address.
ARE CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 ALLOWED TO USE THE SITE?
We strive to educate parents and kids about how to appropriately safeguard their privacy when using our Services. We are committed to complying with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”), which requires us to inform parents and legal guardians about our information collection and use practices. COPPA also requires that we obtain parental consent before we allow children under the age of 13 to access and/or use our Services. We urge kids to check with their parents before entering information through our Site and/or Services, and we recommend that parents discuss with their kids’ restrictions regarding the online release of Personal Information to anyone they don’t know. We strive to help parents ensure that their kids have a safe experience using our Services. Parents or legal guardians can review any Personal Information collected about their child under 13 years of age, have this information deleted, request that there be no further collection or use of their child’s Personal Information, and/or allow for our collection and use of their child’s Personal Information while withholding consent for us to disclose it to third parties. We take steps to verify the identity of anyone requesting information about a child and to ensure that the person is in fact the child’s parent or legal guardian.
HOW CAN I OPT-OUT OF PROMOTIONAL EMAILS?
If at any time, you no longer want to receive promotional e-mails and/or direct mailings, you may opt-out at any time by simply sending an e-mail request to email@example.com. You may also choose to unsubscribe from our emails by following the instructions in the bottom of the email.
WHERE IS THE SITE OPERATED AND WHERE IS MY INFORMATION STORED?
The Site and the Services are operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By providing us with any information through the Site or the Services, you consent to this transfer.
HOW TO CONTACT US?